I just got my mobile bill today and I decided to point out some intresting facts….
1) I used a total of 1,464 minutes this month
2) my local airtime was $41.67 more than my long distance (local airtime was $73.09)
3) I was in XXXXXXXXXX, Ontario at 02:23 on April 6th
4) « Special » calls were charged at $4.00, I’m yet to find one on my bill.
5) I made/received a total of 351 calls this month.
I can’t wait until my June/July bills come out, I’m dying to see what kind of roaming charges I can rack up on my account ;p