Tweaks and Changes

I have done a few jigs and changes over this evening to this site, since I’m currently in the process of really resmashing in to something else. With that it means most of the links there are now dead as I’m doing all of this.

You might have noticed that the reCaptcha icon is now irritatingly everywhere, I’m not sure how to turn it off, but it’s because the contact form is back in place. I’ve also remade the about page here, there is a redirect on over to this site.

For now it seems logical, and if you’re wondering, yes, that is indeed a copy paste job from my LiveJournal Profile, you know, since why not.

If anybody is wondering why the BBS is inaccessable right now, it’s because my internet is offline, I’ve been living the 3G life for the past few weeks and it’s not the dream.

Although there are other life changes that I will happily share later on 😀

unsplash-logoRoss Findon

What’s Occurin’

Greetings my VOX masseeve.

This week has been a long one and I have felt the wrath of my sleeping patterns for it. Monday was crazyness at the workings place, as one would expect. Tuesday was Tuesday. Wednesday however was different. I was on a course in London, so I had to get up at 5am to then get to the rail station for 6.35am. Easy one would think. But the rail station was over 20 miles away, so I had a 40 minute drive ahead of me.

I managed to get there for about 6.25 where, to my horror, I found Notwork Fail had changed the train time, so lucky my ass got that one otherwise the next train was 0722. I spent two hours on that train in that time I had managed to make my phone battery completely flat, so I was pretty much shagged for entertainment from that point onwards.

Did the whole tube thing, I desperately wanted to knock out some Londoners and remind them that PERSONAL FUCKING SPACE IS PERSONAL. This is why London makes me angry. I had quite a fair bit of time before the course so I decided to shop in Mayfair for a while. After the course I was going to see what Andrew was up to, but then I realised that I had no such phone to do this with, so I had to spend my time with an agressive London pigeon in Paddington station for an hour. SAD FACE.

I got back to the train station in nowhere Wiltshire about 19.45/20.00 then I drove back to my abode in Bristol. I ended up in Bristol for about 21.30, then I had to drag a number of car based items up three flights of stairs (whilst parked on double yellows) before running back out, parking and coming back to my place. Of course as it was Wednesday it was party time out my window. Alright I thought, the pub winds down at about 0.00, the club around 03.00 and the mindless masses vacate around 03.45/04.00.

I was so wrong. I woke up at my usual time of 05.45 to find that people were still wandering about singing in their drunken tones. I don't know if I should be impressed, because it must have a been a brilliant night all around!

After that, Thursday was normal as you'd expect. Friday I had an NVQ thing in Swindon, so yet another early start. Parking in Swindon is an absolute arse ache, nobody wants to go to Swindon, it's a shit pit, but the local council charges for car parking like it's central Paris. To park for 8 hours in Swindon will cost you £22.50. What a scam. So we went to the train station and after vowing not to use an Apcoa car park (after the fuckers ticketed me 5 years ago) I caved in. It was £7.50 for 24 hours. You couldn't debate with that.

Spent an interesting time with some youths and being bombarded with Maths and English tests. I did a mega fail with the Maths as they wanted you to work out the answers using techniques I haven't used since I was 8 years old. That was 18 years ago. SERIOUSLY. Other than that, I got my parking monies worth from the free lunch and headed off back to the work place.

So that was my week. Today I spent most of the day in bed, I woke up at about noon. Sundays are so boring.